YouTube Vanced is a version of traditional YouTube with a number of modifications added on top. In case you never had a chance to know about YouTube Venced, the App allows you with a built-in ad blocker, background playback, dark themes, swiping to control volume and brightness like VLC and MX Player app, and the list goes on.
Let’s check out YouTube Vanced Installation on Rooted and Non-Rooted Devices –
YouTube Vanced: For Rooted Devices or Non-Rooted Devices?
YouTube Vanced provides virtually no major differences whether you are surfing on a rooted or a non-rooted device. Therefore, you are cool to use Vanced regardless of having a rooted or a non-rooted Android device.
Rooted Version: When you install YT Vanced on a rooted device, the official YouTube app gets replaced by the YouTube Vanced. You can use Vanced in the same way you used YouTube official app. Even direct opening of links and summoned by Google assistant are available with the version of YT Vanced.
Non-Rooted Vanced: You might not want to root your device for a number of reasons and Vanced got your back. When you install Vanced on a non-rooted device, your official YouTube app resides with YouTube Vanced app. This, to some extent, gives you more control over which app you want to open YouTube links on, which app will be used as the default YouTube app, and so on. However, in such a case, you need to download an additional supporting app MicroG to log in to your Google account on YouTube Vanced. Otherwise, everything remains the same. You can opt-out any time you want.
Installing on a Rooted Device
YouTube Vanced is easier to install as the team has created a simple installation process through the Vanced Manager App. You will get support for YT Vanced and YT Vanced Music while executing the Vanced Manager app for installation.
Here’s a Step by Step installation instruction for Rooted devices-
- Download the latest YT Vanced Manager app on your Android device.
- Install the App and Open it after installation.
- Grant the ‘Superuser’ access for the App in the initial configuration window.
- Disable signature verification in the framework so that Vanced can be installed replacing Official YT APK.
- To disable the signature, you can either press the “Guide” button on the app for detailed instructions or you can use “Smali Patcher” to modify the framework.
- The Signature is secured and not influenced to be disabled. You are at your own risk here.
- After the scary Signature disabling part, you can just press “Install” and you are done by selecting themes and language afterward.
- YouTube Vanced will be installed within the next few seconds.
For manual installation: Disable the Signature as mentioned above. Get YouTube Vanced APK which supports your device. Using APK installers like Split APK Installer, install the App.
Installing on a Non-Rooted Device
Installing YT Vanced is as easy as installing any other app on your Android device. For this, you need to download Vanced Manager App as well. You will be getting support for YT Vanced, YT Vanced Music, and MicroG from the Vanced manager app. MicroG is required if you would like to use Google Account on your YT Vanced App.
Here’s a Step by Step installation instruction for Non-Rooted devices-
- Download the latest Vanced Manager App.
- Install and Open the Manager after installation.
- Select “Non-Root” in the initial configuration window.
- Tap the “Install” button next to MicroG.
- Allow “Installation from Unknown Apps” and follow on-screen instructions.
- MicroG will be downloaded, Tap “Install” when it’s done.
- Then Tap “Install” which corresponds to YT Vanced.
- Follow on-screen instructions to select Theme and Language and tap “Finish.”
- YouTube Vanced will start to download. Tap “Install” after downloading YT Vanced and you are done.
YouTube is now a very popular platform to stream videos and music for free. However, having some productive and useful features makes an App more intuitive to use. That’s when YouTube Vanced comes in. YouTube Vanced Installation on Rooted and Non-Rooted Devices is quite an easy process. This Modded version of YT is safe and awesome. Give it a try and thank us later.
Comment below how you feel about YT Vanced. Share your thoughts with us. Tell us what you want us to cover next. We will be happy to hear from our Friends!